Content Search, Monitoring and assessment supervisor | Ukraine | 2020
Chemonics seeks a monitoring and evaluation (M&E) supervisor when it comes to ongoing USAID/Office of change Initiatives (OTI) Ukraine self-esteem Building Initiative II (UCBI II) task situated in Kyiv. The task supports USAID efforts to generate a booming and stable Ukraine by providing fast, flexible, short-term assistance to Ukrainian partners in building peaceful democratic transition and community cohesion within the wake associated with conflict and deepened social tensions into the East. The project’s overarching objectives are to construct acceptance of a varied Ukraine; enhance self- self- confidence in good, democratic modification; while increasing news narratives about unity and good modifications. The M&E manager will be able to work beneath the direction for the chief of celebration and liaise closely with task staff in assessment grant tasks. Our company is looking for people who have actually a desire for making a big change into the life of men and women all over the world.
- Manage all the project’s M&E tasks, ensuring the quality that is overall of M&E system
- Coordinate M&E efforts with lovers and task staff
- Assist interaction of task achievements
- Draft methodologies, quantitative and surveys that are quantitative and qualitative information collection guides; manage information analysis and processing.
- Develop a method to fully capture and disseminate reduced degree and results that are intermediate and track them on the road to higher rate results
- Lead knowledge administration efforts, and make certain lessons discovered are included into future task tasks and dispersed among task lovers
- Oversee and manage grants to outside research companies, third-party monitoring companies, and large-scale nationwide surveyors
- Play a role in a group tradition that values M&E and project that is communicating stories
- Oversee information collection timelines and industry information collection administration, including scheduling web site visits and handling logistics
- Oversee and make certain data that are appropriate from partners and industry staff