You should talk to a nurse or doctor if:
- You believe you might be expecting
- Your following period is much more than a week later
- Your duration is faster or lighter than typical
- You’ve got any unexpected or pain that is unusual your reduced stomach (this might be a indication of a ectopic maternity, the place where a fertilised egg implants outs
The crisis contraceptive tablet might communicate with other medications. Included in these are:
- The medicine that is herbal John’s Wort
- Some medications utilized to deal with epilepsy
- Some medications utilized to deal with HIV
- Some medications utilized to deal with tuberculosis (TB)
- Medicine such as for example omeprazole (an antacid) in order to make your belly less acid
EllaOne may not be utilized if you’re already using one of these simple medications, as it can never be effective.
Levonelle may nevertheless be utilized, nevertheless the dosage may prefer to be increased – your pharmacist or doctor can advise about this.
There should be no connection amongst the crisis pill & most antibiotics. Two antibiotics that are enzyme-inducingcalled rifampicin and rifabutin), utilized to deal with or prevent meningitis or TB, may affect ellaOne while they’re being taken as well as for 28 times a while later.
Should you want to make sure that your medications are safe to just simply take aided by the crisis contraceptive capsule, ask your GP or perhaps a pharmacist. It’s also wise to browse the client information leaflet that is included with your medications.
Can the emergency is got by me contraceptive capsule ahead of time?
You may well be capable of getting the crisis contraceptive tablet prior to having unsafe sex if: